Welcome to the Devexperts Code – a collection of the public software developed at Devexperts.
Most of the listed products are published under some OSS license, please consult a product documentation for details.
Some open-source code by Devexperts also may be found at Devexperts space on GitHub (https://github.com/devexperts/) and Bintray (https://bintray.com/devexperts)
- Aprof – lightweight memory allocation profiler for Java
- Bintray Maven Plugin – maven plugin supporting delivery to Bintray repositories
- Config Encoder – mini framework for serializing Java objects using JavaBeans introspection
- Data Race Detector – tool to find data races in Java programs
- DGen – generator of documenting annotations based on Javadoc
- Dl-Check – tool for finding potential deadlocks
- EGen – tool for compile-time optimization of Java classes serialization
- JAgent – framework for implementing java agents
- lin-check – Java linearization checker
- Magnolia CMS modules
- time-test – lightweight framework for testing time-based functionality
- Usages – Java API usage analyzer
Most of these projects are developed with active participation of dxLab research group and our students.