dxLab is a group leading research activities at Devexperts.
Primary research fields:
- concurrent algorithms
- development of new scalable lock-free data structures
- formal proof of correctness
- verification of the implementation
- network communications efficiency
- compact data representation
- messaging protocols
Also, we develop various software analysis tools for the purpose of Devexperts projects.
Most projects presented on the site have been implemented by the group members and our students.
Many dxLab projects performed in collaboration with students of ITMO University. We provide practical training for students and curate bachelor and higher grade qualification works.
Other universities are welcome!
As you and your team create content this area will fill up and display the latest updates.